To gain access to EFT funding you first must complete both ID and Equifax verification. Once completed you will want to "select" this funding method from the CAD funding page and refer to these next steps:
- Submit your banking information for any Canadian bank account on the initial request page.
- If it is the first time that you have submitted an electronic funds transfer, we will require a bit of documentation to comply with Canadian laws and our payment processing agreement. This consists of a signed PAD form, and a VOID cheque from the bank account you wish to use to fund your account.
- Upon submission, our team will review the documentation. If all is satisfactory, the information will be submitted for processing with our payment processor.
- Approximately 1-2 days after your request is submitted, the funds will be pulled from your bank account.
- It then takes another 1-2 days for the banking system to confirm with us that your funds have been successfully debited from your account. When this occurs, roughly 4 days from the time of the initial request, the funds will be made available in your QuadrigaCX account.
- Subsequent fundings using this method will not require you to resubmit the documentation, creating a relatively quick and hassle free method to fund your QuadrigaCX account, without ever having to visit your financial institution.