I have sent Bitcoin (XBT) to my Bitcoin Cash address (BCH) - what do I do?

Modified on: 2017-08-21 23:03:43 -0400

Mistakes have and always will happen but do not be alarmed!

All you need to do is to open a support ticket and send us the your BCH deposit address as well as the transaction ID in clear text (please do not send screenshots alone) and we will do our best to recover your lost coins.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?